Sunday, October 19, 2008

"It's all too much for me to take" The Beatles

It's all too much for me to take
The love that's shining all around here
All the world is birthday cake,
So take a piece but not too much

The Beatles

What a party. The clinical trial was a huge success, proving beyond any doubt the power of tribal celebration in the struggles we all face.

But I need to recoup. Despite 3 out of 10 of my blood cells being from a 22 year old donor, the rest of me is 57 and just a little over 100 days post transplant, so I need my nap. It was a long day.

I promise to post a short recap of the event and the text of my speech soon.

For now, I will just say thank you to all those attended, especially my family, and Wanda for her kind words.

Be well, my friends. 

ZZZZZZZZZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home