Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Primary Issues

I am very proud of the first online edition of Primary Issues or PI. I wrote the Medical Directors' Corner editorial focused on how the healthcare changes will effect family doctors.


Relax, it is not nearly as controversial as my Washington Times commentary, but is fiercely pro family practice.


PI is a great online resource for primary care providers. I am glad to be there at its launch as an interactive source for medical and relevant information for docs like me.


Soon, I will be writing an article dear to my heart on medical blogs so the professional community can catch up with their patients on what is happening in the blogosphere.

If you keeping going back, over the next few weeks, you'll probably find something I will be putting together on the new Physician Payment Sunshine Act and an article on vaccinations.

Please check it out: http://www.primaryissues.org/

Thanks

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home