Wednesday, March 7, 2012

CLL EDUCATION FOR PRIMARY CARE PROVIDERS

Friends

Here is a link to the first of several CME activities that I put together out of the video recording of my interviews of Drs. Kipps, Pagel, and Wiestner at ASH, 2011. I am hoping to do the same for ASCO 2012 in Chicago if I can get the funding support. Any ideas?

Please go to http://www.primaryissues.org/ and select the CLL recognition link. You need to answer the pretest questions to get to the videos and text.

There is much more to come, but these are a lot of work. I am pleased with how the first one turned out. My son, Ben was the camera man and did the hard work of all the editing.

I am committed to teaching primary care providers about blood cancers, especially CLL. I believe they can play a critical and unique role in the patient's care.

On a personal note, I am back from my screening visit to OSU and will be flying back Saturday to Columbus Ohio to start my weekly ofatumumab x 8 then and only then to I get to start my PCI-32765. My counts remain good, but my nodes are definitely on a slow upward march, so it will be good to get into therapy.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home