Friday, October 4, 2013

iwCLL 2013: The Patient's Perspective

My friend and fellow CLLer, Andrew Schorr, asked to interview me to give  patient's perspective for his helpful website, Patient Power when we were both at the iwCLL meeting in Koln, Germany. I was happy to help.

When I attend these meetings I attend first and foremost as a patient, trying to learn what's new for myself and others with CLL, perhaps most importantly as an advocate, pushing patients' needs and priorities to anyone who will listen and who may have the influence to make a difference, as a doctor, gathering information to help my personal patients and to better understand the CLL disease state and its therapy as it relates to other similar medical conditions, as a reporter and blogger, bringing the latest news and interviews, and finally as an "on air" talking head in the video interviews.

No wonder I get tired.

Here's my interview with Andrew on my take from iwCLL. Enjoy.



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff

October 4, 2013 at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home