Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Personal Comments on Comments

Just a quick reminder again that I often get comments on my posts that ask for a response, but I never receive your contact information, so if you want to contact me and me to contact you, please email at bkoffmanMD@gmail.com and I will try to respond.

I of course can not give medical advice by email or though a blog post, but I hope I can share some helpful information.

Remember too that as recent hacks have shown, email may not always be that private, so please carefully consider what you write.

Stay strong.

We are all in this together.

Brian

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are one of my heroes Brian, you give me hope and important information
Thanks from the bottom of my heart

February 17, 2015 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home