Tuesday, June 27, 2017

ASH 2016: Which Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) Become Resistant to Ibrutinib



This week I'm posting the final installment of my 3-part interview with Dr. Adrian Wiestner from the NIH where we discussed which CLL patients are more likely to relapse when being treated with ibrutinib and the options that are available if that happens. You can read my summary, and watch the interview here: cllsociety.org/2017/06/cll-...
TOMORROW, the 2nd 2017 issue of The CLL Tribune will be published. Watch your email and set aside some time to read the fantastic articles in this issue, written by both patients and CLL experts. Very cool
Stay strong.
We are all in this together.
Brian

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Anuj Agarwal said...

Hi Brian,

My name is Anuj Agarwal. I'm Founder of Feedspot.

I would like to personally congratulate you as your blog Learning From And About Cancer has been selected by our panelist as one of the Top 50 Leukemia Blogs on the web.

http://blog.feedspot.com/leukemia_blogs/

I personally give you a high-five and want to thank you for your contribution to this world. This is the most comprehensive list of Top 50 Leukemia Blogs on the internet and I’m honored to have you as part of this!

Also, you have the honor of displaying the badge on your blog.

best,
Anuj

July 4, 2017 at 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home