Friday, September 9, 2011

Remembering 10 and 6 year anniversaries

In two days, it will be the 10 year anniversary of 9/11. Everything changed, It is a new reality for all of us.

On a much smaller personal scale, six years ago yesterday, I got the first message that I had my own internal terrorist attack to deal with it.

Six years ago yesterday I got a CBC back with an elevated white count that turned my life upside down. My absolute lymphocyte count was under 12,000 that day, more than twice normal. Today it is around a heathy 2000.

Those extra monoclonal lymphocytes six years ago changed everything in my life.

It has a wild and wonderful trip.

More later on the good and the bad from living with my new personal reality.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home