Tuesday, March 26, 2019

One Year CAR-T Anniversary to Treat my CLL and an Interview with Dr. Siddiqi about how chronic lymphocytic leukemia treatment has change since ASH 2018

Hi
March 22, 2019 was my one year anniversary of receiving my experimental CAR-T cells in Seattle.
About a month earlier, I got the great news that I remain U-MRD4 in the peripheral blood- no CLL to be found. Read more here: https://cllsociety.org/2019/03/one-year-anniversary/
Also this week, I posted a brief ASH 2018 interview with Dr. Siddiqi that hits the important practice changing data that emerged from ASH 2018. See: https://cllsociety.org/2019/03/ash-2018-dr-siddiqi-on-the-practice-changing-lessons-for-treating-cll/
Enjoying a total of two weeks at home before I head to Bethesda for our educational forum at the NIH on April 5. Hope to see some of you there.
Stay strong.
We are all in this together.
Brian
Brian Koffman MDCM DCFP, DABFM, MS Ed
Co-Founder, Executive VP and Chief Medical Officer
CLL Society, Inc.
PO Box 1390
Claremont, CA 91711

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home