Thursday, November 29, 2018

Off to ASH 2018

Swamped so this will be quick, but I haven't forgotten the blog.

I am off to ASH 2018 where we are busy from 7 AM to 10 PM most days.

I go as a:

  1. Doctor to help my CLL patients
  2. Patient to help myself
  3. Reporter to bring the latest news
  4. Researcher presenting the largest ever survey of CLL patients to 30,000 hematologists
  5. Interviewer with all the top CLL investigators and friends from the nonprofit world
  6. Advocate to push for the right research and share the patient voice
  7. Interviewee as I am on camera myself several times answering questions about my journey an my research
  8. CMO of the nonprofit CLL Society looking for partnerships and support to keep our good work going
  9. Winner of one of the CURE 2018 CLL Heroes Award
  10. Friend catching up with so many of my pals from the CLL and blood cancer world of research, and advocacy
Much more during  after to report

Check out CLLSociety.org for the updates

Stay strong.

We are all in this together

Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home