Wednesday, July 23, 2008

"Life goes on within and without you" The Beatles (specifically George Harrison)

The birds of a feather all the phonies and all of the fakes
While the dealers they get together
And they decide who gets the breaks
And who's going to be in the gallery

Dire Straits

My son's post and invite just prior to this is important to me as I want life to go on as normally as possible for my family while I am healing. His art is amazing and Evocal is a fun small gallery/boutique. Hope some of you come. For sure, life goes on within and without you. It must. In Will Durant's "The Story of Philosophy", I am on the section on Arthur Schopenhauer and "The World as Will and Representation". That pessimistic philosopher certainly saw it that way, almost 200 years ago. While I don't buy his gloomy outlook, I do buy into his sense of something beyond the phenomena of our individuality.

Stomach is pretty bad again. I am switching to 5 small meals a day, which is more work for my wife, as leftovers are really not on the low bacteria diet.
Rash is getting worst. Itchy.
I go to the clinic tomorrow. 

It is all tolerable, small potatoes, but I don't feel like writing much.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about the rash and itching. I am sure you will be able to find some good wholesome remedy to alleviate the nuisance it causes you.

I too want my family to function as normal as possible when I am going through this but I can not seem to get Hardip to agree.

Smaller meals should do the trick. How about some 7-up too (Mr. Healthy). If you do not have any in the house, I can bring some over and leave it at the front door.

Your CLL Friend,

July 24, 2008 at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home