Sunday, July 20, 2008

I want to thank you for letting me be myself again. Sly and the Family Stone

Thanks to Dr Forman, Barb and all staff and caregivers at City of Hope.
It 's been great, but it's been enough already.  3 days short of a full month in hospital and I am ready to split. Let me out of here!
Let me completely honest here I have spent too much time in the hospital in my career as a doctor, but is much better to be the doc than the patient, much better to give rather than take the orders, and much better to go home at night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, but you made a great patient too. Have fun at the home front and start getting pampered.

Your CLL Friend,

July 20, 2008 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger jortega said...

How wonderful that you are going home tomorrow. I have been receiving your updated emails from your blog; and following your many successes. When the time is right, it will be good to have you and your energy back in the office.

Janet Ortega

P.S. I vote to keep the "stache" and the sideburns, but shave your head. This may be your only opportunity to know what it feels like to take a shower without anything between you and the water.

July 20, 2008 at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home