Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Where are You? Adamson and McNugh (sung by Old Blue Eyes)

I never give you my number
I only give you my situation
and in the middle of investigation
I break down

The Beatles

Some time this week, this little blog of mine passed 30,000 page loads, 20,000 unique visitors, and 10,000 first time visitors. The blog has been visited by people from every continent (except Antarctica). What's wrong with you penguins? No internet? All that action with no sex or drugs, but a heavy dose of classic rock and roll.

Thank you. You have given me a sense of purpose as I push forward. I am in your debt. We are all connected.

For those have yet to contact me, please add a comment to this post or simply email at BkoffmanMD@gmail.com. Your privacy will be respected, but I do want to know who you are where you live, and what is your point of contact with my story. A patient? A friend? Family? A CLLer?  A fellow chimera?

As you have noticed, post have been more erratic recently, but there will be a small flurry of activity as I  approach day 100+ and the party to follow. Planning is ongoing.

3 Comments:

Blogger goodydogs said...

Brian - Ihave followed you through your entire procedure. Checking your blog is done every morning after I read my email. I am a fellow cller - possibly facing a stem cell transplant. So confused, always in a whirl what to do next! I remain on the sidelines with prayer and quiet support, but know I am here for you. Please contact if you should ever feel the need.

Bonnie Goodhart
Pottstown, PA
bonniegoodhart@verizon.net

September 22, 2008 at 3:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Let the party get started. Congrats on both the success of the blog and transplant.

September 22, 2008 at 7:45 AM  
Blogger Judy Cleri said...

Good mornig Dr. K,

Wow, you have become a very popular person.....let's hope that they are not all patients are we will never get in to see you.

Have a favor to ask. I have a friend who is checking in today to the VA in Tenn for a stem cell transplant. Could you say an extra prayer for him. His name is OJ and he is one of the 30,000 checking your site to see how you are doing. Our prayer is that he will be as successful as you have been.

Glad to hear that all is well on your end. We miss you an can't wait to see you back in DB where you belong. I was there this last week for blood draw and it just wasn't the same.

And oh yes.........one more very important thing......GO DUCKS! Our first game is Wed.

J

September 22, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home