Monday, October 20, 2008

" All things must pass" George Harrison

I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink

The Beatles

I've been exceedingly tired, and suffering from a mild sore throat and pain with swallowing on the right side of throat and neck. It hurts to talk and I am not thinking that clearly.

Sleep helps, but doesn't come easily and I seem to have no energy. To top it off I feel pretty irritable.

So there it is. I hope today's self indulgent post will provide me some cover as I recover from what ever ails me.

This too will pass. It must. I have so much I want to write and  so much I want to do.

A demain ou peut-etre a la semaine prochaine.

See you tomorrow or perhaps next week.


3 Comments:

Blogger Judy Cleri said...

Ok, I know what you need. You need the Kings to win again. Hate to say it, but I think both our teams are in deep trouble this year.

I'm sorry to hear that you are down in the dumps this week. Did you do too much this past weekend? I pray that with rest and great care from your family you will be back on your feet really soon.

Please rest, take good care of yourself and let us know how you are doing. Remember sometimes it's one step forward and 2 steeps backwards, but then the very next time it is 10 steps forward and no steps back......waiting to hear about those 10 steps forward.....

Our prayers are with you.

Blessings,

J

October 21, 2008 at 7:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hang in there.

October 21, 2008 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger goodydogs said...

Have been checking each day to see how you are. Please, someone, give us info letting us know Brian is a.o.k. Thanks so much.

Bonnie

October 25, 2008 at 12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home