Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"And I've go one more silver dollar" The Allman Brothers

Well, I've got to run to keep from hiding,
And I'm bound to keep on riding.
And I've got one more silver dollar,
But I'm not gonna let them catch me, no,
Not gonna let em catch the midnight rider.

The Allman Brothers

I have completed 2 of 3 SAMs (self assessment modules) due by year's end. Let 's ignore the fact that I have had since January 05 to get started and I left them to this week. I have also finished all my medical reviews and CME (continuing medical  education) writing and test building yesterday.

Weird. With one hand I develop CME tests for others to take, and with the other I take tests someone like me developed. There must be some divine symmetry. Reminds me of Dr. Timothy Leary needing to take the psych tests he developed when he was jailed. Not the jailed part or the psychedelic part, just the ironic symmetry of the whole situation.

One more set of insurance forms to complete. When that monster is slayed I should be done with insurance paperwork for 3 months. I hope.

So I can relax and celebrate making it to this season. Enjoy the chance to read more non-medical stuff. And best of all be with family and friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Buettner said...

Brian, you are amazing! Stay strong, use your intellect and spiritual guidance to beat this.

Prayers,
Michelle Buettner
www.caringbridge.org/wi/michelle

December 25, 2008 at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home