Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Keep it simple, stupid


I have arranged to stay one extra night in New York City and will see Dr Rai one day later.

Not only was this the easiest path, it was also the only way my wife can be there to help me recall and record all the details. I need a witness. I am not the best listener.

It was not the cheapest move.

Less hassle means more expense: The fees for changing the flight date, the additional extra cost for the flight, and the joys of giving up our window and aisle seat with an empty seat between us, for 2 middle seats in different rows.

My daughter is stuck with us for one more night, as she gives up her bed for her parents in her small Manhattan studio apartment to sleep on the sofa with Samson, the wonder cat

It feels familiar and comforting at some level to be fussing over travel plans instead of CT scans.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger HNK said...

My oh my, what a handsome cat!


~ Anonymous

March 17, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home