Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Good news on the GI front

I am told by my wife, my GI scopes, up and down were fine, not that I remember a thing. No need for another exam for 10 years.

Apparently I was pretty nonsensically in the recovery room. So how is that news?

Looks like the bone marrow biopsy showing no iron was plain wrong. Does that make the rest of its finding suspect? Probably not- they use different techniques.

I will ask for a repeat in 90 days.

It is good to be able to eat again. That gallon of liquid prep was not Zagat rated.

I love my homely veggies and nuts.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Double good news for you! I cannot even suggest what additive would make movi-prep palatable.
TomD

October 8, 2009 at 6:01 AM  
Blogger pkenn said...

The last time I was "looped" the doctor and anesthesiologist both told me that I was hysterical - singing, joking, and who knows what else, but they wouldn't give me any details. I've wondered about it ever since. I've told the doctor that next time I will have a recording device with me.

October 11, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home