Sunday, November 1, 2009

Talmudic Comments



After almost a year and a half of blogging, and nearly 100,000 page loads, I finally realized I could comment on your comments.

Duh!

There are some great commentaries on my last post and also my humble replies. Take a look, please. You will be rewarded. Just click on comment at the bottom of the post.

This is actually very Talmudic. As Rabbi Hillel, would say while standing on one leg in a very different context two thousand years ago: The rest is commentary. Now go study. Wouldn't it be great if I could set up a blog where the comments and references wrapped around the page in the fashion of the Babylonian rabbis? I am sure someone expert in HTML could make it happen, but I will spend my energy elsewhere.

Still if you want a personal response, please email at bkoffmanMD@gmail. com. That also is the only way I can get your contact info, as the blog does not capture emails. And you might want early notification of my book- still a work in progress, a labor of love and angst, and positive transformation- and that would be my only way to reach you.

But for now my simple goal is to make the comment section more lively and informative when the subject is appropriate, and occasionally even when it is just for fun.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home