Saturday, December 5, 2009

Staying in touch

Just a quick reminder on the mechanics of my blog. With a special nudge to Steve Karan.

If you want to stay in touch me or if you offer to help me by sharing your experience, I have no way to contact you unless you include your email in your comment. This can be very frustrating.

Better yet if you wish to protect your privacy, simply email me at bkoffmanmd@gmail.com

I will NEVER share that information with anyone. I have no reason to, and I expect the same from you.

If you forget my email address is also included in my profile, and in the introductory paragraph of my blog.

So, to Steve Karan, and others, I do want to learn more and share experiences, please drop me a note.

Thanks.

As I have said before, and will say again and again, we are all in this together.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home