Friday, September 17, 2010

Pretty darn good news

It is getting close to sundown, close to Kol Nidre, so this needs to be brief, but my weird therapy combo of immunotherapies, rituximab and cyclosporine, has worked again at shrinking my nodes, but there is more work to be done.

Platelets were 284,000, Hgb is back to normal from a minor dip, white count is perfect, and kidney function is stable. Only my BP is still a bit high from the cyclosporine

All the numbers and details after Yom Kippur.

And I promise a powerful surprise. It certainly surprised me.

May we all be blessed.

May we all be sealed in the book of life.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news, Brian. Alison.

September 18, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home