Saturday, September 25, 2010

Update from the Lymphoma Conference

I would like to report they have found a cure for CLL.

I would like to report that, but that would be just my wishful thinking.

What I can say is that the science is moving forward, the targets more clearly delineated, and the meds in the pipeline smarter. I just wish the pipeline was way shorter.

I am much too tired and my brain is overflowing, so the details will need to wait until I return.

What I will mention is what a fine organic vegan meal we had overlooking the bay.

Tomorrow my brain gets stuffed again. Topics include transplants and meds that interrupt critical cell pathways. Good stuff.

And another great vegan meal at day's end.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home