Thursday, September 15, 2011

Good and Bad News from Peru

One of the many advantages of having the winning trifecta of CLL a medical degree and the tendency to envision the catastrophic is that I carry with me medicine for everything.

The high altitude has hit my son much harder that it has hit me. If he can hold down the meds I brought just in the case the other meds we are already taking didn't work, he should start to feel much better.

Than k G-d my emergency meds where not in my checked baggage.

Which brings me to the good news.

Our bag has been found and is on its way to Cuzco! And American Airline has authorized some money to reimburse us for when we buy some warm clothes and other necessities until if arrives.

Now as long as Ben starts to feel stronger, all will be well.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home