Sunday, January 15, 2012

Unique Specimens I will be there, will you?


Join my son Will for his annual Avanti show opening. Patty and I will be there and I hope you join us for a splendid time. I leave the next morning for OSU, so don't miss this chance to say hello and good luck, enjoy amazing art, eat great veggie food and reunite with fun friends of all ages.

Unique Specimens - 11 Curiosities Rendered in Bleach

An open invitation to fans, artists, enthusiasts, critics, intellectuals, press people, and every living member of the secret subculture of Orange County. Back to where it all started. The opening for my 6th Annual show at Avanti Cafe will be held on the evening of Saturday January 28, a free event as always. Vegetarian food, craft beer, and real art - it only happens once a year!

Hope to see you there!

-Will Koffman



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home