Tuesday, March 13, 2012

WIRED AND TIRED, GEESE AND BEAVERS

Beaver Mischief
(the mischief maker swam off just before I got his photo)

After a mostly sleepless night and a wasted day (sounds like back in college, but not nearly as much fun), I am quickly crashing from my "roids" driven high. Patty and I did manage a lovely short walk at the wetlands a mile from here where we saw beavers and Canada geese and a million other birds before the floor dropped out from under me and I stumbled home. The scene made me long for my birth land, O, Canada, the true north strong and free. Thanks for the tip, Wayne. Much appreciated.

The winter seems to have vanished in Columbus, which is just fine with me. What a difference a week makes. Last week it was snow flurries and howling winds. This weeks it's golf and biking weather.

But I am getting dreamy and have work to do tomorrow, so I forced myself to not nap today so I can sleep tonight.

Just because I teach others about sleep disorders, doesn't mean I have to demonstrate them.

Goodnight all.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember tiptoeing through the woods on Madeline Island to the beaver pond. If we were quiet enough--with small children in tow--we got to watch them work.

March 15, 2012 at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home