Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Forget for a moment all about CLL and look at my cute granddaughter

I have tried not be a stereotypical grandfather, but I am finally giving into temptation and posting posting an adorable video of my talented 9 month old granddaughter.

We who struggle with disease and its therapies, decisions and trials, highs and lows, do so because we have reasons to live, to put up with crap, to reach into the future.

They are different for all of us. I am blessed to have many motivators in my life.

Here is my youngest one. I especially like how she uses her teeth on the keyboards.


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Shari said...

I wish you could see the huge smile on my face after watching that. Thanks for sharing!

April 4, 2012 at 7:08 PM  
Anonymous jcleri said...

Wow.....you have all the reason in the world to live. How very precious is she........You are a very lucky Grandpa.

Blessings,

Judy C.

April 5, 2012 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Dragon Slayer said...

Brian
Adorable. Hard to believe she's this old already. I saw her when she was a peanut. Yes, definatley a reason to move forward in your decision making process.
We wish you the best my friend.

Wanda and Robert

April 5, 2012 at 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a precious one! Enjoy. :-)

--Janet Morrison

April 9, 2012 at 7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I left the video of your granddaughter alone - slow connection - managed to see it all today, Sunday. She is sweet, loved it! Just think, a child I will never realy know. Fed up with digital sometimes, not today! Alison.

April 14, 2012 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home