Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Snow

Picture from the road in northern 
 Pennsylvania on April 23. 2012

The CLLPAG conference in Niagara Falls, Canada was amazing, full of promising news and good feelings.

My presentation was warmly received and I have been asked to post it here which I plan do soon.

The drive back to Columbus Ohio reminded me of many roads trips along the "401" from Montreal to Toronto in the Canadian winters in the 70s and one of the reason I now live in southern California.

It is not supposed to snow in late April.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the efforts Brian. Besides chearing you on personally Brian and our CLL battle,...... we'll be chearing on those LA Kings who just beat up Vancouver! Who'd of thought! Yes miracles happen!!
Go Kings, our only California team left.
Leo and family

April 25, 2012 at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home