Saturday, June 15, 2013

Delays

OK, it is not about CLL or cancer survivorship, but I am delayed again for hours at an airport. Second time to or from Chicago in two weeks. Hours of sitting around.

Hours in planes, hours in airports, waits at train stations and subway stations, days in hotels, long cab and bus and tram and not so express train trips to and from. More security lines and custom checks, though with my Global Entry and TSA Pre-Check, the process is pretty short and sweet.

I am tired, but at least I am not sick and tired.

Can't wait to be back in California. Only one more cross country trip in June, and then I am done until I fly back to Columbus in July.

Turns out even my landing today was delayed because Air Force Two (with the VP) was on the tarmac at SFO.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home