Friday, July 25, 2008

"Temporary Man" by Howard Forman (the Groove Kings)

Buddhist thought on the temporary nature of all things, done with a latin beat, from my Montreal friend, Howard Forman. You met him playing the blues guitar on an earlier post. This time it's just the music. The singer is Irene Marc, the band is the Groove Kings.

The song is perfect. Dr Forman (no relation to the guitar player, but isn't it sweet they have the same last name) was emailed by CoH and I am seeing him before his clinic starts on Monday morning.  My ANC in 4,100. My troubles were temporary.

Now I must just remember these stomach cramps and tender rashes are also transitory.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan C said...

Hello Brian, I just discovered your blog and am enjoying your journey, especially with the musical references and downloads. I particularly enjoyed this piece.

I am one of the lucky ones who can say that Dr. Forman is my doctor. I'm currently in remission from mantle cell lymphoma.

July 26, 2008 at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home