Monday, August 11, 2008

"Lazing on a sunny afternoon, In the summertime" The Kinks

Just boring medical stuff to report.

I had my clinic visit today and there is nothing new to report, again. Dr Forman doesn't want to adjust my anti-rejection meds as they are suppressing my old cells from rejecting the graft. He does want me to reduce, but not stop, the Septra DS and the acyclovir. My rash is much much better. Still bad stomach cramps though.

The dog's MRSI is probably not a concern according to her vet, but the boyfriend's cough is a whole other issue according to Dr. Forman. The dogs can come home, but the boyfriend is in the doghouse, metaphorically speaking. Poor Tim.

Got my review on neuropathic pain emailed in late last night, so it is time to move on to other projects. But first lunch, and a nap.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great news, but not for the boyfriend. The dog house may be a bit small for him.

August 12, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home