Saturday, January 3, 2009

"You say good bye and I say hello" The Beatles

The visit with Dr. Castro was illuminating but I am not crazy about what I saw. Nothing bad. Lots of encouraging information. In fact it was just what the doctor ordered. A second and very different opinion.

What I left UC San Diego with was more contradictory data points to add into a formula that would already give pause to a chaos theorist.

The bottom line is that Dr. Castro has radically opposite ideas to those of Dr. Forman on what to do next if my CT scan shows any progression. He favors a DLI and Forman rages against it.

I am still trying to find my middle path through what the Buddha in me whispers is just the illusion of a contradiction.

I will get back back to you when I achieve enlightenment or when I noodle my way around this twist in the road, whichever comes first.

My kids are visiting, so I  my posting  may be less frequent for another week or so.

Many blessings for the New Year. I have a good felling about 2009.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Don’t you love the differing opinions? Turn right, no left. Now stay the course until you see a stop sign, then hit the BRAKES. Sounds like the life of a CLL patient.

January 4, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home