Monday, February 22, 2010

Israel just keeps getting better

Exhausted and overjoyed in Israel. Healing mud baths and floating at the Dead Sea. Cable cars to the top of the fortress Masada and a visit to the world's oldest synagogue.

Spectacular tour under the what is the left in the 8th wonder of the ancient world, a part of the support for the second Temple, namely the Western Wall, and finally the best, a quiet day spent with my donor in his small town, Bet Shemesh. I saw his Yeshiva where he studies in a method hundreds of years old, and had a wonderful vegan lunch at his apartment with our wives.

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful person as my donor.

Much too tired to write more, but aching to share stories and maybe some wisdom I have learned on the way

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger pkenn said...

I'm so glad your inner voices told you to go on this trip. I'm looking forward to full accounts with pictures when you return. For now enjoy!

February 22, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home