Sunday, March 7, 2010

Away from my Post

Friends,

My wife gave me her nasty cold, so while camels or the lack of garbage collection in Cairo (that's right folk, the 22,000,0000 citizens of Cairo through their trash into the street or dump it in the Nile) or the exotic and cooked vegetarian diet of Israel (not my usual raw vegan organic faire) didn't slow me down, this mean head cold isn't letting go of me and is dragging me down.

I am using my dwindled energies to write an op-ed piece that I hope will be published about healthcare. You will be the first to know.

To those of you worried that my silence on my blog might mean that I've been ill, it is true that I have been under the weather, but not that far under.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home