Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Big nodes

My MR showed that my gut nodes that have grown too big, and need attention. Counts are good except for a mild persistent anemia.

Kipps says I shouldn't ignore them or the ones he can palpate, but there is no urgency.

The next step is a bone marrow biopsy and then probably a clinical trial at UCSD. All in the next 60 -90 days or so.

Actually the next step is a nap. I always think clearer after a nap.

And I write better too.

It would be so great to get a long respite from decision overload. My longest rest from having to do something about my CLL was about first 12 months after I was diagnosed, and that hardly counts as I was running around getting contradictory opinions on what to do and not to do.

I could use a break from this chess game.

But that's not to be, and so I will nap and research and meditate and move on.

It is a much better time to be pushed to treatment than say 4 years ago when I went for my transplant. Many more effective low toxicity choices now.

But first, my nap. I love to nap, don't you?

ZZZZZZZ

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous jcleri said...

Everything always looks better after a nap. Wish the news had been better, but you can do this..........Prayers coming your way.

Judy

November 9, 2011 at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home