Tuesday, July 2, 2013

CLL Support Group on July 3, 2013 at 4 PM at the Moore Cancer Center

Please join me tomorrow at UCSD at 4 PM on the 2nd floor of the Moore Cancer Center in the "Commons" for my talk to the CLL support group based on my experience as a doctor turned patient dealing with cancer.

I plan to start with a brief overview of CLL, discussing in general terms diagnosis, lab tests, prognostic factors, symptoms, complications, management, and how treatment is changing. The last half of my talk will be about my personal experiences as a patient ending with my participation in OSU clinical trial with ibrutinib.

It will feature video clips from my interviews with Drs Kipps, Wiestner, Byrd and Pagel at past ASH meetings.

After my 45 minutes, we all have a chance to meet and exchange stories and information.

Hope you can make it.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home