Monday, July 1, 2013
- Name: Brian Koffman
- Location: Claremont, CA, United States
BkoffmanMD@gmail.com A family doc and husband of 1 and father of 4 and grandfather of 3 who loves his family and his work. I live with no TV and no microwave, but wouldn't last a minute without friends, art, music, books and the beach. Hockey, good jokes and exotic travel are pretty important too. Writing, Talmud and Zen give meaning to my life. My diet is organic vegan, often raw. I hope the blog makes the load lighter and the path both safer and more fun for those who read it or are going to similar places. I want to help. I crave your comments. If you are new to the blog, check out the portrait my son Will painted (it is the first post), and my very first text post.
- Immunotherapy for Metastatic Melanoma
- More News on Ibrutinib
- The Biggest Mistake Patients Make
- IVIG: FDA Demands More Prominent Notification of t...
- New Adverse Event for Ibrutinib: Brittle Nails
- ASCO 2013: The increasing numbers with Ibrutinib
- ASCO 2013: A Call for New Ways of Thinking
- Live from ASCO 2013: Targeted B cell therapies
- Doctor Turned Patient
Enter your email address to receive notifications when there are new posts
Powered by BLOG ALERT