Thursday, August 15, 2013
- Name: Brian Koffman
- Location: Newport Beach, CA, United States
BkoffmanMD@gmail.com A family doc and husband of 1 and father of 4 and grandfather of 2 who loves his family and his work. I live with no TV and no microwave, but wouldn't last a minute without friends, art,music, books and the beach. Hockey, good jokes and exotic travel are pretty important too. Writing, Talmud and Zen give meaning to my life. My diet is organic vegan, often raw. I hope the blog makes the load lighter and the path more fun for those who read it or are going to similar places. I want to help. I crave your comments. If you are new to the blog, check out the portrait my son Will painted (it is the first post), and my very first text post.
- Paid Opportunity to Be Interviewed about CLL in Ma...
- ASCO 2013: Dr. Sharman on The Biology of CLL being...
- CLL: More on to Tell or Not to Tell
- Slip sliding Away
- George Duke Dies of CLL and None of his Fans Knew ...
- Report from my Scans and Lab at OSU
- More on Halting the Lenalidomide Trial
- Lenalidomide (Revlimid) Associated with Excess Dea...
- ASCO 2013: Dr. Wierda on Prognostic Factors in CLL...
- Flashback: I meet my Donor in 2009
Enter your email address to receive notifications when there are new posts
Powered by BLOG ALERT