Monday, February 16, 2015

CLL (Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia) Patient Education and Empowerment Meeting April 23, 2015

CLL Patient Education and Empowerment Meeting April 23, 2015
San Diego, CA

Yes, I will be there as one of the speakers at CLL Patient Education and Empowerment Meeting.

But the real draw will be a chance to hear from all the patient friendly experts from around the world.

The CLL Society Inc. will also be there and a few hundred fellow CLL patients and caregivers.

The link to register is here.

It is the same weekend as the CLLPAG meeting in Niagara Falls, Canada which will also be a super meeting, so no matter where we live we have no excuse to not become more of an expert in our own disease.

With the fast changing understanding about how to treat CLL, we all need to be aware of the very latest options, hopefully predigested for us by the cutting edge experts.

I wish I could be in two places at the same time, but I am very excited about the CRC patient meeting at UCSD.

The CLL Society will be staying on to record the news and the latest research from the scientific consortium gathering that follows immediately after the patient meeting.

Seating is very limited, so please sign up soon.






1 Comments:

Blogger debinoz said...

Hi Brian - thanks for this. I'm flying from Australia for CLLPag as I'm exploring clinical trials and want to hear the latest info. I've now changed my flights so I can come to San Diego on the day I arrive in LA first then fly overnight to Toronto and make the sessions I want to at Niagara Falls on the Friday. Not sure when I'm intending to sleep but at least I'll be informed! I'm also hoping to get an apt with Dr Kipps while I'm there so wish me luck with that! Only in North America for 6 days but, having just relapsed from FCR, this next step is crucial and I want to make sure I'm on the best trial possible. I like the look of ABT-199 truth be told and there are a few options for that here in Melbourne for me. Look forward to meeting you in the flesh!
Best wishes
Deb in Melbourne

February 25, 2015 at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home