Monday, June 22, 2009

Last day to register to be a bone marrow donor for free

Today is  it.  After today, it will be still be wonderful and the right thing to do. It will still be painless, it just won't be free.

You know you want to help. So don't put it off. 

See my prior posts, answer a few questions, swab the inside of your cheek, and maybe save a life.

Tomorrow I will get back to my personal posts, but this is a special moment and needs your attention.

Others have written me about how good they felt when they decided to become donors. Thank you all who have already said yes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mikha'el said...

since not being a candidate to donate bone marrow, but might be willing to accept some at a later date...I'll at least add the information to my blog to hopefully add some participants. All the best!

June 23, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home