Monday, September 26, 2011

Home Sweet Home

After a week in Peru, and 4 days in Charm City (Baltimore), I am finally home in southern California.

Home prepared (notice I did not say cooked) raw meals and juices, my own bed and shower and kitchen table.

And my wife and kids (well the kids are a call or Skype away).

Life is sweet.

Trying to decide whether to trek cross country this weekend for a leukemia conference in Brooklyn. I am booked on a red eye to save the considerable expense of an extra night at the very nice NYC conference hotel.

So tired, but I really think it could be a wonderful meeting. Full of new knowledge and old friends.

I am good at the exercise, very good at the diet, nearly perfect at avoiding the toxins, but I stink when it comes to having a healthy sleep pattern.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy New Year

love from very sunny and warm London
Susan

September 27, 2011 at 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home