Friday, June 26, 2009

Me and Mick

Me and Mick Fleetwood

My buddy Mick needed someone to open for his band (Fleetwood Mac)  and asked if I would do one of my classic comic routines, or maybe give a medical education lecture on irritable bowel syndrome or menstrual migraines to warm up the crowd before the band took the stage.

I told him I would love to help, but I was worried I might set the bar too high, and I didn't want to make his band look amateurish. He then offered to open for me, but I told him I was really committed to my blog, so it would hard for me to go on tour.

Have you any dreams you want to share?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You can also teach him to play the guitar.

June 27, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home