Thursday, October 27, 2016

See you in San Francisco Oct 29, 2016 to help launch a bay area CLL Society Support and Education Group

I am a big believer in the importance of CLL specific support and education groups, run for and by patients and caregivers.

As a result the nonprofit 501c3 CLL Society, has been active in setting up or supporting several such groups in 2016 and laying the framework for many more in 2017.

We have done this by using amazing team consisting of well experienced and trained members of our local support groups, all patients themselves.

I have happily handed off this important effort to my fellow CLLers, but I did reserve the meeting this Saturday, Oct 29, 2016 near the San Francisco airport to attend myself.

If you want to hear why I believe being a member of the right support group has been and can be both a life saving and life affirming move, please come by and say hello

Details are below. Click of the photo to zoom in. I will be speaking on support groups immediately following the end of the B-Connected Live Event. The B -Connected Events are unbranded programs and present the basics about CLL without promoting any particular drugs and also share the patient's and /or caregiver's perspective.

Hope to see you there. I will be hanging around after if you want to chat.

Stay strong

We are all in this together

Brian




SaveSave

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home